- Supervision and / or preparation of the financial aspects:
- – Monthly Balance Sheets. Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Financial Statements
- – Annual Balance Sheet
- – Monthly expense reports by projects for internal control purposes
- – Coordination with Explorations manager, the administration of each exploration projects regarding to the cost centres.
- – Supervision and / or preparation of financial reports for headquarters ( Matriz)
- Tax management
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly budgets and / or annually for approval and make appropriate follow.
- Attend internal audits and / or external
Supplier management and procurement (Logistics).
- Cash Control:
Managing and assistance in processing payments, among other
- – Weekly cash requirements report
- – Weekly transaction report reflecting invoices paid and cash required
- – Monthly Reconciliation of bank account(s).
- Physical files
- Email Management and correspondence.
- Internal control systems
- Human Resources: Design of the structure or organization, aspects such as recruitment and selection of suitable professionals to certain tasks (job profile and Job competition)
- Mining: supervision in the administration of mining concessions, fulfilling obligations to the entities in the mining sector and coordination related to maintain the proper status of the mining concessions
- Monitoring and supervision for obtaining the licences and permits needed for mining operations
We provide outsourcing of administrative task so that allows companies to focus on the key activities of the Company.
- The Administrative Department is created by RLT Consultores:
- – File organization
- – Definition of processes to follow
- – To search a person responsible for the management (if necessary) and be in charge for the training, evaluation and monitoring
During this process, RLT Consultants assumes the administrative functions of the company and so, the company will not require to dedicate time to these tasks.
- Guidance and assistance in the establishment of the company in the country, in the fulfillment of reporting obligations to the mining sector and compliance with tax obligations.